LakeStar Contractors is an Insurance Restoration Specialist
Contractor selection is the crucial decision that a homeowner has to make following damaging weather to your property. LakeStar Contractors is the right selection for you, We specialize as YOUR advocate while working with the Insurance company. We don’t believe every insurance company is out to settle or to take advantage of you, but we do understand this industry and the process in which it takes to maximize what should rightfully be covered. We take pride in assisting homeowners with every step of this process.
It breaks down into four easy steps:
- Step 1: Initial Inspection and Filing the Claim
- LakeStar Contractors offers an honest and thorough inspection following damaging weather. A LakeStar representative will emulate the steps of an insurance adjustor to efficiently and accurately access the damage. Once your property has been accessed, we will give you our experienced opinion on the best steps going forward.
- Step 2: The Insurance Adjustment
- The next step in the process is an appointment with the insurance adjustor. A LakeStar representative would like to be present as your advocate during this process. Two sets of eyes are always better than one.
- Step 3: Obtaining and Reviewing Insurance Paperwork
- After the adjustment, the insurance company will send you a written copy of their findings. It is very important that a copy of that estimate gets to your LakeStar representative right away to review and answer any questions you may have.
- At LakeStar Contractors we are proficient in the Xactimate estimating software the insurance companies use. This is a very important step because it is our job to make sure everything has been accurately accounted for in the estimate. We aren’t saying the insurance company is out to short you, but everyone is human and capable of making mistakes.
- Step 4: Selection of Material and Scheduling
- After all the insurance paperwork has been quickly reviewed and settled we are ready to select the new building products. Once the products have been selected, we are ready to schedule and restore your properties beauty.
We offer free estimates and free inspection: In most cases, a person’s house is the biggest investment they make in their lifetime. We recommend annual inspections to make sure everything that protects you from the outside world is functioning properly. Often times damage will go unseen and a closer inspection is necessary. We would never recommend you to go climbing on the roof so just give us a call for a FREE no obligation inspection.